Monday, March 01, 2010

New hair and packs

Last week I spent most of my time within Maya to learn the 'basics' of sculpting full hair. I already had some basic knowledge of sculpting within Maya and even used some selfmade sculpties in a couple of my hairstyles, but I wanted to make fully sculpted hair, so I grabbed myself a can of tea, a pot of sugar, a mug and locked myself in my study.

At first I had no idea what I was doing, but after some time I figured it out and, to my surprise, I even made a fully sculpted hairstyle!
I named this hairstyle Sarah and it's a classy, elegant hairstyle with a sideways bun on the right.
Doesn't it look really pretty for a first-timer?

I also found some time to create some new colourpacks! Since I didn't have any funky/fantasy colours yet I thought it was time to make some.
Here they are:











Rainbow Pack I and II both consist out of 5 funky/fantasy colours + 5 colours with black tips. Both for the same price as regular packs, nice deal huh?

I haven't had enough time yet to colour all current hairstyles into these new colours, but hopefully I can release these packs for all hairstyles somewhere this week!

I'll also release some men's hair this week (which I didn't have yet, shame on me!) so keep an eye on this blog.

Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment