Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mens hair section!

Sooner than I thought; I made a mens hair section in my store today!
I've released 5 original WonderHair/Lamora (made by Kristel Wunderlich) styles, ofcourse in my own colours and I've adjusted some a bit. I'm working on some other styles myself as well and I hope I can release these really soon as well!
It would be really cool if the mens section would be as great as the womens, but that will take time (a whole lot of time, unfortunately).
Anyway, here are the mens styles which are available instore from now on:




*Carl: A long straight flexi ponytail with some loose strands on the front. 






*Michael: A short hairstyle with an attached hat. The hat is scripted to change texture by touch. Just click it and choose from 13 different colours on the menu!







*Philip: A short haircut with sideways bangs and lots of little flexi prims. Doesn't my model look sexy with this hair?!







*Ralph: A short low flexi ponytail with parted (flexi!) bangs on front which cover your face a bit. It makes my model look kind of mysterious don't you think?!





*Randy: A very flexi loose hairstyle with bangs that cover half of your face. The hair comes down over the shoulder and moves along with every move you make! Men with long hair are sexy, huh? =P



Alright, this is it.... for now!
I hope I can show you even more releases really soon! Wish me luck on sculpting a fully sculpted mens hairstyle! =P

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment