Monday, March 08, 2010

Legolas in the house!

This weekend I've been working on a men's hairstyle. I wanted it to be sculpted, but also really flexi. Since I'm a big fan of the Lord of the Rings movies and in particular of some of the men actors, I came up with Legolas' hair!
It took me a while to sculpt it to be perfect, but the result is satisfying.
Here it is:


















Since no man in Second Life has the exact same headshape, it was difficult to make a smooth hairline. And even if I was able to make a perfect smooth hairline, it would look totally different (and probably messed up) on someone elses head. Therefor, if you have a headshape which makes the hairline look messy, or if you think it's just too bald up front, I made some additional bangs (included!) you can wear along with the hair!

I hope you will enjoy it!



I've also been working on creating the new rainbow colourpacks. I'm almost done with it, so somewhere this week you'll be able to get your favourite hairstyle(s) in even more colours!

See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment