Saturday, May 22, 2010

OMG!

Oh mah gawd!

I'm finally online again!
It has been ages..!

Alright, to make a long story short:
First of all my beloved computer suddenly crashed majorly *boohoo* and I had to let it get repaired. Unfortunately I had to wait a while before I got it back, but I got it back, so that's a good thing... You think!
No, ofcourse something else had to crash as well, so again I had to leave my dear computer behind and wait again for it to get fixed.
And again I got it back, yay!
And again.. You think!
Within a couple of days it just stopped working at all!
We've tried to reanimate it, even used peddles, but still all we got was a flat line; no more heartbeats for my desktop..
Farewell beloved one, we had a great couple of years together *sob*

Anyway, I finally have a brand new spanking desktop and ofcourse I just had to let everyone know that I'm still alive *winks*

So here I am again!

Back to designing hair again *hurray*
(Now all I need to do is get everything up and running again, which will be really soon hopefully!)

xx Vanillia

No comments:

Post a Comment